What We Need:
- Maida 2 cups
- Sooji 1 cup
- Ghee/ vegetable oil 3 tablespoon
- Boiled Potatoes 4
- Processed cheese (as much as you want)
- Black pepper powder
- Capsicum 1 cut into small pieces
- Green chilli 2
- Salt to taste
- vegetable oil for deep frying
How To Make It:
- Mix flour, sooji, 3 tablespoon oil, salt to taste and knead to make a semi soft dough.
- Cover it with a wet cotton cloth and let it stand for 1 hour.
- Peel and mash boiled potatoes.
- Add cheese, capsicum, pepper powder, green chilli and salt to taste & mix them well.
Method for vadis
- Divide the dough to make medium size balls and roll it thin flat with the ladle.
- Put the potato mix over it and make a roll
- Stick the outer side by applying water maida mixture
- Flatten the roll a little with hands and cut it into rectangular pieces
- Repeat the same procedure for the rest of the dough
- Heat oil in a frying pan and put these rectangular vadis into it
- Deep fry them on a medium flame until golden
- Serve it with tomato ketchup or imli cutney
Kids with relish it as snacks!!!!
Image Courtesy – Pinterest
- Sonika Chaubey
- May 6, 2017
- 0 Comment