Terms & Conditions
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Registration & Security
The user may have to provide some personal information and register her/him in order to access certain parts of the website. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Itemmom immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although Itemmom will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Itemmom or others due to such unauthorized use.
Itemmom reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a User ID in its discretion.
Code of Conduct
The user is responsible for all Content that he/she posts or transmits through or by means of the Web Site. You agree that you will not use the Web Site in any way to:
- Post, disseminate, or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, harmful, tortuous, libelous, or invasive of anotherâ€™s privacy;
- Deliver any content which violates any partyâ€™s copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other proprietary right, including, but not limited to, using third-party copyrighted materials without appropriate permission, using third-party trademarks without appropriate permission or attribution, and using or distributing third-party information (whether or not protected as a trade secret).
- Post any worms, viruses, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files, code, or programs;
- Deliver any content that involves the transmission of â€œjunk mail,â€ â€œchain letters,â€ or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, spamming or phishing.
- Electronically stalk or otherwise harass another user or collect or store personal data about other users;
- Use the Web Site for any illegal purpose, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of the rules of any other Web siteâ€™s providers, Web sites, chat rooms, or the like; orintentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or any regulations having the force of law.
Intellectual Property Rights
www.itemmom.com and www.penwindow.comÂ own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website& these rights are reserved. The user may view, download or print pages for personal use only. Subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions, the user may not:
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce duplicate, redistribute, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
Parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software and filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.
Itemmom does not usually pre-screen content, however, and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to edit, refuse, remove, or move any Content that is available via the Web Site. www.itemmom.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse access to the site to any user for any reason, including without limitation, any reason that violates the Agreement.
Itemmom is not RESPONSIBLE nor does it endorse or recommend any of the stories, comments, opinions, views or ideas contributed by its users and/or authors.Furthermore, itemmom.com may choose to use automated software filters that may prevent you from uploading your Content or may affect its display.
THE USER EXPLICITELY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL www.itemmom.comÂ BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OF THE WEB SITE; THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE ITEMS PURCHASED ON THE WEB SITE;THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, ITEMS, OR WEB SITES;UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEB SITE; ORANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEB SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT www.itemmom.comÂ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
You hereby indemnify www.itemmom.comÂ and undertake to keep www.itemmom.comÂ indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by www.itemmom.comÂ to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of www.itemmom.comÂ legal advisers incurred or suffered by www.itemmom.comÂ arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
We do our best to give you authentic and verified information on our blogs; please check with your medical practitioner before following any medically related information.
ItemMom does not necessarily endorse all content by the guest bloggers. All guest blogs are the sole opinions of the authors.