ItemMom is a place for all moms to feel at home and safe, we are not here to offend or judge anyone. The Code of Conduct given below is a guideline with which every member needs to comply with.
- We reserve the right to remove any materials that does not comply with this code. Our decisions are considered final authority regarding this matter.
- We have a zero tolerance policy against threatening, racist, abusive, hateful, violent, or obscene language or behavior.
- Kindly refrain from using Vulgar, profane, or sexually graphic content (posts, member names, subject lines, images, etc.)
- Please understand that the views expressed by community members on the site do not necessarily reflect those of our company.
- Do not flood or spam, or post chain letters, pyramid schemes, junk mail, etc.
- This is public discussion forum; please refrain from disclosing your, credit/debit card details or any other private details that you may not want the world to know. In case you want to share your personal details, please use private messaging for that.
How can I become a mommy blogger?
If you a writer, blogger, entrepreneur, fashionista, nutritionist or fitness expert, we want to hear from you as we are inviting mommy bloggers to write stories about their pregnancy/post pregnancy, special recipes, beauty, fashion and fitness stories.
What can I blog about?
- Parenting advice, experiences
- Healthy recipes
- Fashion tips
What are my options?
You can send us a photo, write a blog or create a Vlog (video blog). Once these are approved by the content team at ItemMom, the material will be posted on our website and other social media platforms.
Will I get paid?
Since it is a bootstrapped start up and in Phase 1 itself, ItemMom would not be able to monetarily compensate you at this point. At this stage, guest bloggers are taken on volunteer basis. However, if you continue your association and after the completion of Phase 1, we would definitely look at doing that. Payment terms will be discussed individually at that point.
How do I get going?