If you are new to the world of upvaas (fasting), then this will help! A common yet delicious recipe for those upvaas meals, this is one of my personal favorite. Try it and let us know how you like it.
What We Need…
- Sabudana soaked in water overnight: 2 cups (soak the sabudana with water one inch above the sabudana so that it comes dry)
- Peanut: 1 cup roasted peeled and powdered
- Jeera: 1 teaspoon
- Asafoetida: 1/4 teaspoon
- Tomatoes: 1 small (grind to paste)
- Potato: 1 small cut in cubes
- Green chilli: 2
- Curry leaves: 4 to 5
- Coriander leaves
- Sendav salt (Rock Salt) as per taste
- Ghee 2 teaspoon
How We Make It…
- Add ghee to kadai (wok) along with curry leaves, asafoetida and jeera till they crackle.
- Add green chili and the potato cubes.
- Add tomato paste keep frying until it leaves oil on side
- Pour sabudana to the mix and saute for a minute.
- Add peanut powder and salt (as per taste) mix it well.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves (optional)
Serve hot with sliced lemon…
- Sonika Chaubey
- October 3, 2017
- 0 Comment