Cooking time: 20 minutes
makes 16 pieces (4 out of 1 slice of bread)
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 medium boiled potatoes
- 1 cup finely chopped vegetables (Onion, Capsicum, Tomatoes etc.)
- Â½ tsp red chili powder
- Â½ tspchaat masala
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green chilies and ginger
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander/cilantro leaves
- oil for shallow frying
- Mash the potatoes. Add all the vegetables, spices, green chilies and coriander to the mashed potatoes.
- Take a bread slice and cut it in the desired shape.
- Spread mixture on both sides of the bread. Heat a non-stick pan or griddle and grease it lightly with oil.
- Cook on both sides till golden brown just like pancakes using a little oil.
- Serve with chutney or ketchup.
- January 20, 2016
- 0 Comment