Good foot health is essential as your feet serve as the foundation for the rest of your body structure. It is essential that correct footwear should be worn always. Shoes that are too tight or too loose lead to unprecedented stress on ankles, knees, hip and spine. It is imperative to finds yourself shoes that enhance the contours of the foot, offer support in the shank, box and other areas. The ideal shoe must protect the toes and toenails as well!
Â Shoe Profile
- A perfectshoe has a square or wide toe box, with a heel that is lower than two inches high.
- The higher the heel, the greater the pressure and the possibility of an injury
- If you prefer to wear higher heels, look for shoes with a platform under the toe box, which will decrease the overall stress on the foot.
- Ensure that the heel is secure and that there is ample room in the toe box.
- Incorrect footwear canforce all weight on the big toes and cause knee pain, bruised toenails, bunions, hammer toes and corns
- January 27, 2016
- 0 Comment